[APD] Re: CO2 levels

This pH is for my 20 gal which is on tank CO2. The morning pH is occasionally as low as 6.8 though it is usually closer to 7.0; by the end of the day it is up to 7.2. I could moderate this with a solenoid on a timer to shut the CO2 off at night, but I've never had any problems with either fish or snails in over two years of running things this way. (The SAE in this tank is over 9 years old!) My DIY CO2 tanks tend to be around 7.2 at 11 deg kH. The tank with the higher CO2 levels seems to always have the least amount of algae.

WMC