Re: [APD] RE: Lull in the Hemi, Gloss and tennellus growth

It really sounds like low PO4.
But also NO3, but given you are adding these, doing large water changes, it
would not hurt to add a touch more either correct? Same for CO2 and the
traces, GH checks out.

Just try that, if that does not work, we will approach things from another
perspective.

Regards,
Tom Barr

subscribe at BarrReport_com           Get connected
www.BarrReport.com                    Get the information

<aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
> Date: 3/24/2005 3:25:20 PM
> Subject: Re: [APD] RE: Lull in the Hemi, Gloss and tennellus growth
>
> Thomas Barr wrote:
> > If you add plenty, excess nutrients, this no longer
occurs.............this