Re: [APD] RE: Lull in the Hemi, Gloss and tennellus growth

Thomas Barr wrote:
If you add plenty, excess nutrients, this no longer occurs.............this
is why I give honestly excessive and rich suggestions.
It targets all cases and plant species, not just a specific tank.
An aquarist can then later lower the rate down till they hit a negative
growth effect. Then add a touch more or keep adding much more excess if
they wish as their default.

Regards,
Tom Barr

I can understand...

So, in my tank the most difficult plants to grow are glosso's and anubia nana...
Worst is H. zosterifoliae but this one escapes more easily to complete eradication !

Philippe