Re: [APD] Sagittaria Subulata For Sale

Sorry Chris, been so busy attempting to get my tank up with fish that live more then two days that I did not have time to look at yours. It looks great and I sure wish that mine looked that good. Yes, I will take some short Sagittaria Subulata. Let me know how much I owe for the plants & postage/shipping. I hope to grows as good in my tank as it does in yours. Watch for a off list email with my name and address. THANKS!

Hal