[APD] Re: Seattle Plant Retailer

Liz, The Fish Store (on Roosevelt or 12th) is outstanding, as is Blue Sierra in both Issaquah and Bellevue.

Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.

From: Liz Wilhite <satirica at gmail_com>
Subject: [APD] Seattle area plant retailer?

Are there any shops in the Seattle area that are reasonably good
sources for aquatic plants?   A relative just converted her fish only
tank to one with a ight capable of growing plants.  I'd like to be
able to pass along a recommendtion for local shopping along with
online source, not to mention the fact that I'd like to have a place
to spend money when I'm in town.  Any especially nice fish shop
recommendations also appreciated.

"When his IQ reaches 50 he should sell"

End of Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 19, Issue 43