Re: [APD] Re: Redneck Palooza

you may assume too much.
I know lots of fishermen and women who dig aquariums.

I think its often the same thing that causes people to devote large amounts of their time to catching fish when they just end up throwing them back as well as putting them in a glass box and staring at them. Not very different hobbies when you think about it. Both seem to be caused by the same interest, believe it or not.

I'll try to ignore the redneck-a-phobia out of politeness.

-derek parr

wcwirla at verizon_net wrote:
Something tells me neither of those boys are subscribers to the APD!

Maybe. But there's a certain train wreck bibe to:

http://www.thejump.net/fishing/2-fish-5/fish-6.htm

Like you're waiting to hear of of them grunt.

--
   derek parr                          http://www.derekparr.com
   101-B eastwood lake road                artist at derekparr_com