[APD] Re: Picture of Alligator Gar

----- Original Message -----
Message: 11
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:30:40 -0500
From: Chris Hotte <ecwh at cogeco_ca>
Subject: Re: [APD] Re: Picture of Alligator Gar
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's some pretty sick shit. The rest of
that site is too.

- Chris.

I'm guessing you're not a fisher-person?
Neither am I, but I used to be, and I used to enjoy it.
Have you seen the fellows that fish with their bare hands, in the muddy shallows of the Mississippi, feeling around for giant catfish, then sticking their hands in the fishes mouth, making a fist, and trying to pull them out?
I think it's a testosterone thing.
I wouldn't mind watching, though--as long as they practiced "catch and release".
No hooks, even. Hard to say who would be hurt more by the experience.

JimK