[APD] Lace flower

I'm sure most of you have seen a flower of the Madagascar Lace Plant, but if you are like me, you've never seen one that wasn't scrunched up against the aquarium cover. I wrote in a few weeks ago about this plant, and was advised to keep it cooler and well fed, so put it in a newt tank next to a cool bathroom window. Well, it is still determined to bloom. Here, though, it has room to really put on a nice display.
See:
http://www.pbase.com/buckeyeland/image/40914350

And for a look at the bigger picture, see:
http://www.pbase.com/buckeyeland/image/40914351

Not a good pic, but it shows how the stem probably bends around 16-18", and how far it raises it's bloom out of the water. This must be quite a sight in the wild, if many of them bloom at the same time....

JimK