RE: [APD] To pearl or not to pearl...

After water changes, there are usually lots of bubbles, but this is not
the same as "pearling."  When you put water in your tank, you are
forcing lots of air under the water.  Bubbles get trapped on leaves,
under stuff, even on the glass sides.  They then slowly make their way
to the surface.  This is not the pearling you get from rapid
photosynthesis.  This is o2 being produced by the plants and is released
too fast to disolve in the water.  This is obviously not the same as the
air bubbles forced into the water when dumping water into the tank, or
filling with a python, etc.

Also, I would not dump any more of the green water into your other tank.
You are correct that it is not a bacterial bloom (which is not green at
all).  It sounds like an algal bloom.  Not something you want to
introduce into a tank.

Do a google search for green water and you will see what I mean.

-Nick