[APD] RE: lotus like plants

From: James H <spreerider at gmail_com>
Subject: [APD] lotus like plants
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

hi, i am looking for a plant that looks like red tiger lotus or
similar for my 5g tank, i have 20w of light and a mud substrate, and i
dose ferts weekly.  No co2 yet untill i get all the plants i want.
if anyone knows of such a plant i would appreciate it
James

Might want to try a dwarf lily. Nymphaea stellata

http://www.aquaticplantdepot.com/dwaraqlilnym.html

They do stay small. I've got a multi colour one in my 90gal tank as a foreground plant and it's a nice contrast to my monster Tiger lily that has 1/3 of the left side of my tank conquered so far.