Re: [APD] Water Changes and Crypt Rot

Yes, but 100% of meltdowns are from that circumstance. So
it appears that other things can cause it. It could be
something as simple as certain degrees of physical
disturbance to the body of the plant. Transplants,
waterchanges, aggressive vacuuming all have that in common
and all have been reported to precipitate a meltdown. But
I'm just grasping at straws here. . .

sh
--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> The only thing I've found that will make them melt 100%
> of the
> time is obtaining crypts from anywhere and putting them
> in
> my tank. They always melt and they always come back.

_Aquarium Plants_, Christel Kasselmann, will be speaking about plants and tanks at the NEC 30th Annual Convention

It's not too late to register. Get info at:

http://www.northeastcouncil.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index