Re: [APD] plants

If want packaged ready to set up, get the Hagen "CO2
Natural Plant System". It's a yeast fermetation bottle,
tubing, some yeast and baking soda -- all you add is sugar
and water, and then refill every few weeks.

Or make you own fermation bottle -- jsut google DIY CO2
reactor yeast.

That's your best bet if you don't want to go the compressed
gas route.

sh
--- The Dragon Hunter <dragon_hunter at dragons-realm.net>