[APD] Re: coiled crinum and dwarf sagittaria

Several years ago, I saw an unidentified crinum in a public display  tank.
It looked like thaianum, but with very coiled and twisted  leaves.  Anyone know
anything about it?  Kasselman says it's a variety  of thaianum. ( pardon the
spelling.)  Also, back in the sixties, I was  able to get a dwarf sagittaria
that was very tough.  It was only about 2  inches tall, and the leaves were
very sturdy and sharply recurved, often  touching the substrate.  It was very
prolific.  The only dwarf sags I  have been able to find are larger with thinner
leaves.  Any feedback?
  Carol Ross