Re: [APD] fluorescent bulbs

At 12:44 AM 3/10/05 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd like to find a good source of 15W, 20W, 30W, and 40W fluorescent
>tubes with high CRI (85 or greater) and relativly high lumen output.
>Also, they must be reasonably priced. Any good sources?

Ebay. If you're not in a hurry. I got a pair of 36W Cf tubes
for $12 last fall.

Also, go into your local neighborhood friendly hardware store,
one and see if they can order you some tubes. Philips Aquarelle
and GE Fresh and Salt are not expensive this way. You may have to
get round a minimum order cose lot though. You can always put
the rest on... ebay.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net