Re: [APD] Re Red Eye

>I can definitively state that as far as the AGA Showcase goes, ANY image
>manipulation other than cropping would render the entry inadmissible.

Manipulation of a digital image so that it looks like
what you see with the naked eye is the norm. In lots of
(primarilu european) books et.al. images are jacked aorund
and look way better than real life, but I don't see anyting
wrong with post processing corrections. Enhancements are
a different matter.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net