[APD] Metal Halide location?

I recently received two metal halide lights and fixtures from a friend.
They worked great for about three months and have just burned out.  At least
I assume that is what happened (they started to turn on and off in various
internals and now they don't turn on at all) I need new ones and thought I
would ask if any of you had any good leads on where I might get a pair of
replacements.  They were 150 or 175 Watt lights running at 6500K,  any help
is always appreciated.  If there is a bit of info I left out let me know.

Thanks

Wass

Matt Wassenhove