[APD] Toronto/lights/cheap

NOTE: I'm not selling lights. Please read this carefully.

Somebody in the "tor.forsale" newsgroup (articles for sale in
Toronto Canada) is trying to dispose of some HID lamps very
cheaply. This is probably of interest to aquarists in the
Toronto area. Posting to rec.aquaria.marketplace may not be the
best idea as it really is only pertinent to people in or close
to Toronto.

There is a proposal afoot to create a "tor.aquaria" newsgroup
which would be the sensible place to post stuff like this (if
it existed). Comments for or against the proposal to create
tor.aquaria should be posted in the newsgroup tor.news.

Here's the ad for the lights, again, please do not think
I'm selling these, I'm just passing the ad along as it's
of interest to aquarists. They're about one cent on the dollar
compared to retail.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net