Re: [APD] Aponogeton ulvaceous

Richard J. Sexton wrote:
I suspect if I look long enough I'll find I've contradicted
myself on just about every subject imaginable on the net
over the years. Here's an article I wrote about dormancy
in Aponogetons in 1989:

http://aquaria.net/articles/plants/aponogeton/dormancy/

Questions:

1) Who has the list of current valid Aponogeton species?

       2) Has anybody here tried root refertilization in lieu of
       dormancy?

Once the roots have rotted only dormancy remains :-(

3) Has anybody ever got this dormancy thing to work?

I put the bulb in the Crypto corner whose soil shall be oxygenated. No rotting, nor growth in 7 monts :-( The species is A. henkelianus

Philippe

--

 X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
/ \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net