Re: [APD] Gmail

So then, without subsrbing to Google mail, one should be
able to jsut google on "APD" plus [the subject of the
search], no?

sh

--- Dave Engle <DaTrueDave at charter_net> wrote:
> I've found that organizing email topics by using the
> search function
> is the easiest way to find what you want.  There's a
> reason why
> Google is the best search engine out there...  I guess
> that won't
> thread discussions in a conversational format, but it's
> excellent at
> finding a single message with the information that you
> need.
>
> And I have plenty of invites, too.  Drop me a line if you
> want one:
> datruedave at gmail_com

_Aquarium Plants_, Christel Kasselmann, will be speaking about plants and tanks at the NEC 30th Annual Convention

It's not too late to register. Get info at:

http://www.northeastcouncil.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index