[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 19, Issue 6

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:19:10 -0800
From: Vaughn Hopkins <hoppy1 at surewest_net>
Subject: Re: [APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 19, Issue 1
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Bob, thank you for the suggestion.  Do you just double the quantities
of sugar and yeast for a one gallon vs. 2 liter bottle?  Also, I
understood that the 2 liter bottles were good because they are made for
carbonated beverages, thus able to withstand some pressure and the
carbonic acid.  What comes in a one gallon jug that has CO2 in it?
(No, it's not a riddle!)