[APD] Re: BGA Advice

To each of you who has responded to my request for help with my husband's unplanted cichlid tank's BGA infestation -- both on and off list -- I thank you!

I did contact Greg Watson about KNO3 last night and within minutes, even though I made it quite obvious that I'm a low-tech, low-light, low maintenance plant take person, he responded with an in-depth response as to possible causes and remedies for the BGA tank.  I can tell you that I was most impressed with his character and expertise and will be sure to post a link to his site any chance I get.  Once again, :) that's www.gregwatson.com :)

Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.