Re: [APD] Ideal Lights

Tell you the truth, I'd gut the lights and plastic rflector
and put in a single 55watt or a pair of 36 watt power
compacts if it's a double hood. I've done a pair fo 55s on
a 29g but it's a lot of light on that tank. Also might use
3" foot T5HOs if you can get your hands on them and they
will fit (they should if yoy have 36" tank length). So long
as the bulbs are full spectrum or multi-phosphor types, the
amount of light would make more of a diff than which brand
of bulb. And I'd like to have close to 60 watts.

good luck, good fun,
Scott H.