Re: [APD] Re: easy water change suggestions

Shireen, the responses to that question were very valuable to me too. I am always amazed that there seems to be an infinite array of apparatus, chemicals, fertilizers, etc., less than a quarter of which I ever seem to have heard of. (Ocean Spray cranberry juice, huh!!)