RE: [APD] Re: BGA advice

I have definitiely witnessed in areas of high circulation.
I recall that Karen Randall once said she saw in the stuff
in the "waterfall" or "stream" of a paludarium.

It seems poor circulation might one of the sufficient
conditions for BGA but it not a necessary condition for
BGA.

If circ is poor, it certainly might help to increase the
flow, but if it's in the flow, well, then shucks. . . back
to the blankets and test kits.

Scott H.