RE: [APD] Re: BGA advice

Subject: RE: [APD] Re: BGA advice

> At 11:02 AM 3/1/2005 -0800, you wrote:
> >Why doesn't ANYONE ever discuss why you have BGA and what keeps it
> >away?

It's fast food aquatics.  I want the answer and I want it now.  Oh, and
if I have to work for it, forget it.

\

wrong, completely and utterly wrong at least in my case. I have worked hard
to maintain my planted tank for several years. I have followed advice
offered to me to the T. I prune, I fluff, I dose, I do 50% water changes. I
use a magnet almost daily to remove algae from the glass. This is my show
tank in my living room and the first thing that visitors see when they come
in my house. Fast food aquatics, not this guy, just searching for answers
and willing to try different things. Using a chemical would be a last resort
and I am far from reaching that point however I have been working on this
tank for a long time. Addressing the CO2 issue has pretty much taken care of
BBA and now I am addressing the soft green algae.

Rick