Re: [APD] Re:Erik's reply to my comments about quotes, and CO2 Cylinders

Vaughn Hopkins wrote:

Most mail programs I have used, including this one, MacIntosh's "Mail" program, lets you highlight the portion of the post you want on your reply and that is all that is copied to the reply. My problem is I am usually too lazy to do that, so I just hit reply and the whole incoming post gets copied to my reply.

I was just about to comment on the fact that Mac Mail.app has exactly this capability, however if you are too lazy to highlight text before you press reply.... we are doomed to read too much quoted text forever.

Myself, I use thunderbird and even take the trouble to manually remove the compents from the replied message before sending. Currently, I work in phone tech support, typing and mousing all day and yet still don't find this too much trouble. I listen to poeople groan and sigh about how hard it is to point and click at things for me. What has this world come to?

- Chris.

P.S. - Aquatic plants are cool.