RE: [APD] Small diameter fish food binders?-a bit off-topic.

Nick, thanks for the news on the wafer! How long have you been
using it? 100grams for $22 from Jehmco, wow. I've used the freeze
dried stuff, but it doesn't seem to last past about 6 months in
the refrigerator: the fish don't charge at it like they do when
the can is freshly opened.

Bill

Nick wrote:

They make cyclopeeze in flake form as well.  I'm loving this food, as
it's working well for growth in fry.  The only problem I have with it
is that it's expensive.  Especially the flake form.

I would think you could use it in a Gel food recipe and feed that to
your discus.

Nick Ternes
Port Washington, WI
WAKO