Re: [APD] Re: Heating water for water changes

It's a tankless job, but somebody has to do it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Douglas Guynn<mailto:d_guynn at sbcglobal.net>
  To: aquatic plants digest<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 7:10 AM
  Subject: RE: [APD] Re: Heating water for water changes

  This is only a concern if your water heater has a tank. The water heater in
  my house mounts on the wall, and has no tank. It measures 30" tall, 18"
  wide, and 9" front to back, and is VERY efficient. I can run the hot water
  for hours, and it never gets cold because it heats the water as it passes
  through the heat exchanger. As long as I pay the water bill and the gas
  bill, I have and endless stream of hot water.