Re: [APD] Re:Erik's reply to my comments about quotes and other

> Considering the difficulty some people have with punching a hole in a piece
> of paper next to their favorite presidential candidate's name, it's a wonder
> we can feed ourselves at all.

Much less lead the world in obesity rates!

What makes this thread a little amusing is that one of the "targets"
was a quote from a well-known Libertarian that, when translated into
braindead-speak, says "Trying make people do things the way you think
they should be done usually doesn't work" or "You can't legislate
civility" or "More rules usually make things worse" or, in
aquatic-plant speak, "Focus on growing the plants and the algae will
take care of itself.  Focus on the algae and sure enough it will
grow."

Liz