Re: [APD] Microwaving water for water changes a bad thing?

Hmmmm, if you haven't owned a thermometer in 25 years, how
do you know how accurate your finger is? Are you one of
those thermometer borrowers I've been hearing about? ;-)

sh
--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> . . .I take a small cup of
> water
> with me to the sink and using my finger can adjust the
> temperature so it's the same. I always test that way
> and haven't owned a thermometer for 25 years. In fact
> I can stick my figer in some water now and tell you to
> within 2 farenheit degrees what the temperature is . . .

=====
_Aquarium Plants_, Christel Kasselmann, will be speaking about plants and tanks at the NEC 30th Annual Convention

It's not too late to register. Get info at:

http://www.northeastcouncil.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index