[APD] Re:comments about quotes

.  I am not familiar with outlook, but isn't
> there a
> way to reply to someone without repeating the entire original message?
> know that I have seen it done, but I don't know if the person was using
> outlook.
>
>  Sincerely, Carol

     If yor replying from a pc you can highlight the unneccesary parts with
the left mouse button ,then hit the right button to bring up a menu window
the hit delete. I'm sure there is an easier way using cut and paste or
something but don't have time to figure that out now.  Jim