[APD] RE: Microwaves and cables

Do microwaves realign the water molecules like some "crystal" water
molecule enhancers methods? Well so they claim.....
Could I microwave the bottom of my tank(or sump) and simulate heater cables?
I could place a microwave barrier on the bottom of the tank.Then  it would
only heat the lower portion below the barrier's height.
Probably not a very efficient method to heat, nor remove
Chlorine/chloramines.
Great for reheating fish though.

Regards,
Tom Barr

subscribe at BarrReport_com           Get connected
www.BarrReport.com                    Get the information