[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 52

when I get the courage up I am going to try drilling a hole in the head of
my fluval cannister and silicone in a rigid airline so the CO2 will be fed
into the impeller after the filter media.  Jim

I used that method for a year or more. I found the Eheim did get some