Re: [APD] Microwaving water for water changes a bad thing?

>That way my marriage may survive longer.  Incidentally,  years ago I
>found that I could use my finger to check water temperature, and do it
>accurate to a couple of degrees.  Now that I am older I may have to
>resort to a thermometer.

Hah, I thought it was just me. I take a small cup of water
with me to the sink and using my finger can adjust the
temperature so it's the same. I always test that way
and haven't owned a thermometer for 25 years. In fact
I can stick my figer in some water now and tell you to
within 2 farenheit degrees what the temperature is,
but I always check with water taken from the tank
I'm changing.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net