Re: [APD] Re:Erik's reply to my comments about quotes, and CO2 Cylinders

Most mail programs I have used, including this one, MacIntosh's "Mail" program, lets you highlight the portion of the post you want on your reply and that is all that is copied to the reply. My problem is I am usually too lazy to do that, so I just hit reply and the whole incoming post gets copied to my reply.