To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Re: Heating water for water changes

Debunix wrote:

I just adjust the water temp at the tap, and it comes out approximately the right temp from the python.

Yes, some small fraction of the water comes from the water heater, but it works fine for me and my fish.

Any problem with mixing in hot water in from the tap? I do it all the time. Hot water looks cloudy with gases, but it's never been an issue in the past really. I couldnt' just use cold water it's near zero C out of the tap here.

- Chris.