Re: [APD] Microwaving water for water changes a bad thing?

I know this isn't due to our water heater because it's new, but
turning the tub faucet to just hot causes orange-tan water from the
old pipes.  The same stuff builds up in a water heater over time.
When doing water changes in my 10, 20, or 55 gal I just use cold
water, the temp change is only a few degrees w/ 25% water change.  I
only use correct temp water out of the tap when changing water for
shoeboxes, 2 1/2, or 5 gal. tanks.

Nick Ternes
Port Washington, WI
WAKO