Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:37:44 -0500
From: "Nicholas Plummer" <nickplummer at nc_rr.com>
Subject: [APD] Problem with tank/regulator seal
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I just exchanged the CO2 tank for my planted aquarium, and I am having a
hard time getting a good seal between tank and regulator. The old tank had
what looked like a black rubber or plastic washer that allowed the regulator
to seal tightly. The new tank doesn't have that. Do I need to buy some
sort of washer or o-ring?

It's a 1.5 hour round trip to the welding supply shop, so I'll be fairly
grumpy if I need to make another trip.