[APD] Re: Cloudy water after Flourish dose

I have been having this problem and yes my flourish is kept at room  temp. I
just got a new 2l bottle last week and I will put it in the  fridge.

 Trying to figure out why this was happening I was dosing Seachem iron  and
Flourish a couple hours apart to see if I could tell if it was the  combination
of the two that caused the problem.  I get the same cloudy  water when I only
add the iron or the Flourish or a combination of the two.  I also just got a
new bottle of Seachem iron in so I will try putting it in  the fridge also to
see if that helps.

Bill