[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 41

I have a bunch:
85: 1-4
86: 2-4
87: 1-3
88: 1-4

Fairly sure these years are the only English issues.

I am pretty sure I have the missing ones as well.
I got them through Albert Theil.
They stopped after '88 due to lack of interest/sales in English
I believe it is still around but fused with another magazine

http://www.tropica.dk/article.asp?type=aquaristic&id=527

Bill Lynn

Message: 4 Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:16:39 -0500 (EST) From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> Subject: [APD] Today's Aquarium magazine To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I just found in mybookcase maagzines I had forgotten existed:
"Today's Aquarium - Aquarium Heute" published by the Dupla
folks. What a goldmine of information.

It loos like I have:

1985: 1, 2
1986: 1, 2, 3, 4
1987: 1, 2.

The price tag still on one says "Aquarium Toronto, $4.99"

One isssue for example has a profile of Guenther Sterba
("Freshwater Fishes of the World" author) and a report
on Kasper Horst's visit to the then young (I think)
Tropica facility with a picture of a much younger :-)
Holger Windelov.

For all you perverts out there it's worth getting
juyst for the picture of the Danish blond beauty
in jeans trimming plants.

Whatever happened to this magazine? Does anybody
know what issued were published?