RE: [APD] Inverting CO2 tank

I imagine that you could use a co2 tank on its side, but I think you
would have to have a vapor expansion chamber.  I'm not positive that
that is what the device is called, but basically it provides a place for
the liquid to turn into a gas before hitting the regulator.  In that way
you could have the tank in any orientation and not really have to worry
about it.  These devices are popular in the paintball world because they
mount their bottles in various orientations and the have to run and
crawl and whatnot.

Hope this helps,

 Shawn Richardson
www.skrichardson.com