Re: [APD] Truface???

I use Turface in a 135g any really my number one complaint is that it
is to light. It is difficult to get plants to stay planted without
weighting them with something. Other than that I like the price and
the look. Growth appears to be pretty good as well.

Kevin

--
Kevin Madsen
Kevin_Madsen at GMAIL.com