[APD] Planting Lilaepsis (and spelling it)

Hello all

I hve a couple of bunches of Lilaepsis Grass -- however its correctly spelled.
It's early in the morning, and my poor spelling abilities can be temporarily
excused, at least. :)

I've had this plant in the past with no success...  I think a good part of the
trouble is how to plant it, and am wondering if anyone can give me any advice.
I don't wnat to jam the whole bunch into the gravel, and it's too small to weigh
down with a few pebbles (which is what I did the one time I was successful,
having bought a square yard of the stuff....).  What's the best technique?

Joshua