Re: [APD] Re: AH Supply Reflectors

And besides being a great vendor wtih great products, Kim
Bryant at AHS has been a strong supporter of the planted
tank hobby.

sh
--- "William M. Cwirla" <wcwirla at verizon_net> wrote:

> This is a great company with terrific customer service
> and an excellent
> product.  I've installed three of their kits in the last
> 6 weeks, and
> will probably be adding a fourth.  The reflectors are
> quite light in
> weight and bright in reflectivity.  They can be easily
> cut to a
> different size, if necessary.  Extremely well made.
> Their PC lamp kits
> are simply the best around, whether you build your own
> hoods or want to
> retrofit.
>
> WMC
>
> > Has anyone used or ordered frm AH Supply their
> reflectors? Or would
> > you guys
> > recommend any sources online for reflectors for T5
> lighting.
> >
> > And any references online about how reflectors help? Or
> would
> > purchasing
> > another tube/ballast be better in terms of increasing
> light?
> >
> > Thx
> > Raymond

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT