Re: [APD] An amusement, nothing more

We can always count of Mr. Booth to put a few ripples in
still water ;-)

Nice effect, on a great web site, George.

sh
--- George Booth <gbooth at frii_com> wrote:

> <Blowing My Own Horn = ON>
>
> I've not been much into aquatic content lately but
> Karla's Native American
> pottery collection has inspired me to update our website
> (www.users.frii.com/gbooth) a bit.  Mostly eye-candy and
> not many pottery
> pictures yet. No new content, aquatically speaking.
>
> But  I found  a lovely little aquatic eye-candy effect
> some years ago and
> was finally provoked to add it to Aquatic Concepts. Check
> out the Aquatic
> Concepts home page.  Just amusement, nothing else.
>
> The mirror site doesn't have it yet, so you'll have to
> check the Real Thing.
> If you feel like it. A few hundred Kbytes of download to
> get it so dial-up
> weenies (like me) may want to pass.
>
> George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
>  The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
>    http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/  (mirror)
>    http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT