[APD] (no subject)

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:25:57 -0500
From: "Saturnbabi" <saturnbabi at comcast_net>
Subject: [APD] Boston LFS
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I recently moved to Boston from FL and am having trouble locating NICE
fish
stores. I have ordered almost everything online up to this point but I
would like to know where in Boston to get plants and supplies.
Knowledgeable staff would be great too. I am willing to drive up to and
hour out of the city if necessary. Any suggestions?
LeeAnn

A large and very complete place is Tropic Island Aquarium in Framingham (about 30 minutes out on the MassPike). It has a huge fish selection. Not the interesting fish of say Ocean Aquarium in San Francisco. They have a web site you can look at.

Dan Gottsegen
dgotts at vermontel_net
dgottsegen at mac_com