[APD] Re: ah supply reflectors

Hmm,

So according to Wright's comments below then I guess my cheap PVC cut into
1/2 with al tape inside probably won't really work. = )

I guess the ahsupply would work the 2 t5 tubes I guess if I can only fit 2
max inside the one reflector then to mimic 2 tubes of a CF?

Well I'm looking at this reflector (besides the ah supply one) this one's
specifically for T5 but for one tube only
http://www.reefgeek.com/products/categories/lighting/104051.html $20

And acorrding to their 'output' comparison link it seems like the reflectors
help....
Have a glance :
http://www.reefgeek.com/product_images/sunlight_supply/t5_reflector_output.j
pg
And
http://www.reefgeek.com/product_images/sunlight_supply/t5_reflector_inaction
.jpg

I was also looking at this reflector :
http://www.aqualuxlighting.com/39ultra.html for $14 but I believe it's for
one tube only also =)

Hmm then there's this stuff I guess I could use inside a 1/2 DIY PVC
reflector : http://www.bustan.ca/product_detail.asp?menuID=4&SID=29&PID=120
Mylar reflective film?

Well that's all I found for reflectors off the net for now, if there's any
other recommended sites for t5 reflectors please let me know, otherwise I'll
continue to do some more research =)

Raymond

Message: 5