Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors

The only sources I can find for the good mylar sell ten foot minimum lengths of 36 inch wide material. My reflector project is a big one, for me, but not quite that big. I assume the mylar balloons you can buy at grocery stores are the kind that doesn't stand up well? Other than that I can't think of where to look locally for good mylar. I did buy a 30 foot roll of two inch wide aluminum tape today - a bargain at $4.