Re: [APD] NaHC03 and salinity.

I use a farm chemical supply business here in Oz (Barnyard Trading, Darwin
NT) to get 25 kg bags of potassium bicarbonate.   It works out about $8
Australian a kilo.  They sell bulk fertilisers and farm management products
such as shovels and irrigation gear.  They also sell all the other nice
chemicals you need to make up your own fertilisers, only thing is you need
to buy in bulk.   Perhaps if you find such a place near you you can get your
local plant club to buy bulk and save yourselves heaps.

Cheers
Dave