Re: [APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

>>         All the chelated trace mix that I have seen has been green in
>>color. Mg is already there in PMDD so don't worry about it.
>>

>EW! Mine doesn't come out green. It comes out a nice golden brown and I
>keep it in the fridge. I got all my mix components with directions from
>"Homegrown Hydroponics" (bless their hearts) and it was extremely cheap
>and useful. They even had an outlet in my hometown here! I bought a
>nutradip PH probe from them too. I've been using for more than a year
>and I'd never go back. PH at a glance is very re-assuring.
>
>http://www.hydroponics.com/info/aquatics/pmdd.htm

Ayup to both. Homegrown hydro's traces are brown (from the iron,
they're FE+traces) and HH deserveres a medal for having everything
and being everywhere. You can't swing a cat in Ontario without
finding a "local affiliate".

Apparantly we grow a lot of tomatos and basil indoors here or soemthing.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net